Fix Common Problems addon reports xmrig "sometimes"

Hi,

I know this is probably related to the addon but my question is more generic than that. So I'm using the Fix Common Problems addon, now sometimes it warns me that xmrig is running and I just can't find it. 

Is there a way to log ps or top so I can try to find who is using xmrig (if it's being used at all? I can't find it with: find / -iname xmrig )

How would you ppl tackle this?

Thx, yeh I ran FCP manually and then it sometimes finds it and sometimes not. Makes me think 2 things: either there are false positives OR something is hiding from me. Ergo I want to log it, thinking indeed ps -aux but then over an hour and to some textfile... hoping I can see who is running it 

cool thx I just updated. But my main problem is that it doesn't show all the time. Today I ran FCP several times and it didn't show. It's starting to feel like a false positive. 

But I'm also having performance issues with unraid, so I'm mainly thinking: IF xmrig is running I can explain those performance issues.

Performance issues as in: I'm running plex and even the simplest of videos have buffering issues

Edited by djmulder