Web Gui gone

Hello I was trying to get my server to use only one gpu in the primary slot for passthrough. I didn't work so I put the gpu back in slot 2 and the other gpu back in slot one but now I cant boot with the gui. I can ping and access it through ssh but none of my dockers seem to be on and same with my VM's. I have supplied my diagnostics. Thanks for your help.

serverly-diagnostics-20210430-0926.zip

Reason why the containers aren't available is because the array won't start:

Apr 30 09:25:01 Serverly emhttpd: cmdStart: too many devices

By can't boot via gui do you mean that you're not seeing the gui even when accessing from another server or just locally?

Since you've played around with different cards for passthrough, you may have to undo the changes you did to isolate them.  Rename /config/vfio.cfg on the flash drive (and reboot) to restore the hardware stubbing back to default.

so when I boot up locally the screen stays black. I dont even get the bios screen unless I reset the bios. I also cant see it on the network. I will try deleting the vfico.cfg file and see what happens.

Edited by fomoco460
1 hour ago, fomoco460 said:

/boot/config/vfio-pci.cfg ?

Yes, but he did say rename not delete. Just in case.

/boot/config/vfio-pci.cfg is the absolute location of the file on running Unraid.

/config/vfio-pci.cfg is the path of the file specifically on the USB drive, relative to the drive's mount point in Linux, I suspect he gave it to you in this nomenclature assuming it would be done on a different system since you mentioned yours is inaccessible.

Edited by codefaux
Clarification