FATX file system...

I have a huge library of xbox 360 games i wish to dump to a drive that is xbox formatted by using unnassigned drive...can UNraid read or even see FATX ?..if i put the drive in as an unassigned drive it sees the disk but i dont think it sees the FS..if i do it on windows i have to use a program called FATXplorer which can intergrate it into windows, it essentially mounts it into windows, this would be a work around but i am trying to avoid a bottle neck by keeping it connected to the server directly rather than going over the network

Edited by loady
On 5/10/2021 at 3:54 PM, SimonF said:

Hi @itimpi looks like there is are a couple of github projects.

https://www.xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4897

So it could be possible to compile on a VM and connect USB to VM.

On 5/10/2021 at 2:21 PM, itimpi said:

I do not think that there is a way to read FATX format on Unraid :( I would like to be proved wrong :) 

Much faster transfer to have the FATX drive connected to SATA, i thought that with docker that someone could port a program to a docker container, an example being jdownloader2.. theres a program out there called 'FATxplorer' that reads and intergrates FATX into a windows explorer, its free to use for 7 days, i have talkedg with the dev about it but he doesnt know anything about dockers...shame...he would sell more of it i think

Edited by loady