[Solved] Flash Drive restore does not work. Web server and hard drives not available

Hi, Unraid 6.9.2 told me that the flash drive is faulty. I was still able to do a backup. The restore to a new stick does not work as expected. The server starts up. The server cannot be reached via the browser. The SSH connection is working. I come to the server. The hard drives are not accessible to "me". What are my options? I enclosed the diagnostic run. Thank you for your help.

Edited by mkxtty
Solved

Hello JorgeB, that seems to have been it! THANKS. I installed a completely new system and started with the important super.dat file and the configuration for the hard drives and users on the new Stick.

Unraid then ran really high. The web server was accessible / login was possible.

The hard drives were also all available. After that was done, the rest of the configs were installed.

I did not use the GO file from the corrupt USB backup.

Thank you again! Greetings M.

• mkxtty changed the title to [Solved] Flash Drive restore does not work. Web server and hard drives not available