[SUPPORT] - Compressarr

6 hours ago, OFark said:

Wonderful, it's getting somewhere then. What curious with this missing file is that before it must have been finding the file so that FFmpeg could fail against it. If you SSH into the container again and follow that path "/storage/.. etc. I suspect it's not going to be there and you need to check the Docker mappings. But you must have had it right before?

Hi Ofark

I believe all my mapping is good. the path the error is referring to is my output directory. i can ssh into the container and change directories to /storage/Downloads/Complete and after trying to run it creates the tv show name and season subfolders shown in the error ( /Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol/Season 01/ ), just not the mkv file. if i switch my ffmpeg settings to use libx265 instead of QSV and change nothing else everything works great. i only get this error when im trying to use QSV.

On 9/24/2021 at 6:57 PM, markj24 said:

Hi Ofark

I believe all my mapping is good. the path the error is referring to is my output directory. i can ssh into the container and change directories to /storage/Downloads/Complete and after trying to run it creates the tv show name and season subfolders shown in the error ( /Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol/Season 01/ ), just not the mkv file. if i switch my ffmpeg settings to use libx265 instead of QSV and change nothing else everything works great. i only get this error when im trying to use QSV.

Right, The error message you have there System.IO.FileNotFoundException will (probably) be from the post processing work, checking the file for size, AFTER FFmpeg has done it's thing. Meaning, there must be another error, from FFmpeg further up the log. 

here is the log file. i do see a couple of errors in it

Calculating Best Encoder Options

ffmpeg version 4.2.1-static https://johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg/  Copyright (c) 2000-2019 the FFmpeg developers

built with gcc 6.3.0 (Debian 6.3.0-18+deb9u1) 20170516

configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-static --disable-debug --disable-ffplay --disable-indev=sndio --disable-outdev=sndio --cc=gcc-6 --enable-fontconfig --enable-frei0r --enable-gnutls --enable-gmp --enable-libgme --enable-gray --enable-libaom --enable-libfribidi --enable-libass --enable-libvmaf --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-librubberband --enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libsrt --enable-libvorbis --enable-libopus --enable-libtheora --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libvpx --enable-libwebp --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-libxml2 --enable-libdav1d --enable-libxvid --enable-libzvbi --enable-libzimg

libavutil      56. 31.100 / 56. 31.100

libavcodec     58. 54.100 / 58. 54.100

libavformat    58. 29.100 / 58. 29.100

libavdevice    58.  8.100 / 58.  8.100

libavfilter     7. 57.100 /  7. 57.100

libswscale      5.  5.100 /  5.  5.100

libswresample   3.  5.100 /  3.  5.100

libpostproc    55.  5.100 / 55.  5.100

Guessed Channel Layout for Input Stream #0.1 : 5.1

Input #0, matroska,webm, from '/storage/Media/TV Shows/The Walking Dead/Season 11/The Walking Dead S11E07 WEBDL-1080p.mkv':

Metadata:

encoder         : libebml v1.4.0 + libmatroska v1.6.1

Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (High), yuv420p(tv, bt709, progressive), 1920x1080 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 24 fps, 24 tbr, 1k tbn, 48 tbc (default)

Stream #0:1(eng): Audio: eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, fltp (default)

Stream #0:2(eng): Subtitle: subrip

Metadata:

title           : English

Stream mapping:

Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (h264 (native) -> hevc (hevc_vaapi))

Press [q] to stop, [?] for help

Impossible to convert between the formats supported by the filter 'Parsed_null_0' and the filter 'auto_scaler_0'

Error reinitializing filters!

Failed to inject frame into filter network: Function not implemented

Error while processing the decoded data for stream #0:0

Conversion failed!

ffmpeg version 4.2.1-static https://johnvansickle.com/ffmpeg/  Copyright (c) 2000-2019 the FFmpeg developers

built with gcc 6.3.0 (Debian 6.3.0-18+deb9u1) 20170516

configuration: --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --enable-static --disable-debug --disable-ffplay --disable-indev=sndio --disable-outdev=sndio --cc=gcc-6 --enable-fontconfig --enable-frei0r --enable-gnutls --enable-gmp --enable-libgme --enable-gray --enable-libaom --enable-libfribidi --enable-libass --enable-libvmaf --enable-libfreetype --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-librubberband --enable-libsoxr --enable-libspeex --enable-libsrt --enable-libvorbis --enable-libopus --enable-libtheora --enable-libvidstab --enable-libvo-amrwbenc --enable-libvpx --enable-libwebp --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-libxml2 --enable-libdav1d --enable-libxvid --enable-libzvbi --enable-libzimg

libavutil      56. 31.100 / 56. 31.100

libavcodec     58. 54.100 / 58. 54.100

libavformat    58. 29.100 / 58. 29.100

libavdevice    58.  8.100 / 58.  8.100

libavfilter     7. 57.100 /  7. 57.100

libswscale      5.  5.100 /  5.  5.100

libswresample   3.  5.100 /  3.  5.100

libpostproc    55.  5.100 / 55.  5.100

Guessed Channel Layout for Input Stream #0.1 : 5.1

Input #0, matroska,webm, from '/storage/Media/TV Shows/The Walking Dead/Season 11/The Walking Dead S11E07 WEBDL-1080p.mkv':

Metadata:

encoder         : libebml v1.4.0 + libmatroska v1.6.1

Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (High), yuv420p(tv, bt709, progressive), 1920x1080 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 24 fps, 24 tbr, 1k tbn, 48 tbc (default)

Stream #0:1(eng): Audio: eac3, 48000 Hz, 5.1, fltp (default)

Stream #0:2(eng): Subtitle: subrip

Metadata:

title           : English

Option hwaccel_device (select a device for HW acceleration) cannot be applied to output url /storage/Downloads/Complete/The Walking Dead/Season 11/The Walking Dead S11E07 WEBDL-1080p.mkv -- you are trying to apply an input option to an output file or vice versa. Move this option before the file it belongs to.

Error parsing options for output file /storage/Downloads/Complete/The Walking Dead/Season 11/The Walking Dead S11E07 WEBDL-1080p.mkv.

Error opening output files: Invalid argument

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file '/storage/Downloads/Complete/The Walking Dead/Season 11/The Walking Dead S11E07 WEBDL-1080p.mkv'.
File name: '/storage/Downloads/Complete/The Walking Dead/Season 11/The Walking Dead S11E07 WEBDL-1080p.mkv'
   at System.IO.FileInfo.get_Length()
   at Compressarr.JobProcessing.JobManager.ProcessWorkItem(WorkItem wi, CancellationToken token) in /src/Compressarr/Compressarr/JobProcessing/JobManager.cs:line 541

Original Duration: 00:52:30.4160000

New Duration: 

FFprobe failed to analyse the output

Sample Size: 1 | SSIM Est.  | SSIM Act. 

Ok, not sure about this, but can you try:

After the "-hwaccel_device /dev/dri/renderD128" in the Additional Parameters adding a space and then :

-vf "hwupload_cuda"

I'm basing this off of a StackOverflow issue from the problem in the log:

Impossible to convert between the formats supported by the filter 'Parsed_null_0' and the filter 'auto_scaler_0'

It seems like you need to tell FFmpeg what to do with QSV, which is why I haven't managed to implement a one button for this yet.

On 9/28/2021 at 10:34 PM, markj24 said:

unfortunately that didnt work. i get an error that says No such filter: 'hwupload_cuda'

Are you using Hardware Decoding? Which is one of the first options, if so can you see if you get the same issue with it switched off?

• 1 year later...
On 5/28/2021 at 4:01 PM, OFark said:

Compressarr Support

Links:

Compressarr is an application to take a filtered set of media from Radarr, Sonarr or a folder and process it with customisable FFmpeg presets. It will even attempt to find the best settings for each video. Then you can import the result back into Radarr/Sonarr.

Please use GitHub to report any bugs & read the wiki/readme. 

Please ask any questions here.

If someone wants to design a better logo, please, PLEASE, go for it. 

Hi don't know if your still active on here or not but i'm trying to instill this for use with Radarr but do not know how as i cant find any real instructions, i have things like (Portainer, Radarr, Sonarr, qbittorrent, Bazarr) all installed and working properly but they all have install scripts like this for docker

docker run -d --name radarr \
-p 7878:7878 \
-e PUID=1000 \
-e PGID=1000 \
-v /PathToMovies/:/Movies \
-v /PathToDownloads/:/Downloads \
-v /PathToRadarr/config/:/config \
-e TZ="Europe/London" \
--restart=always \
ghcr.io/linuxserver/radarr:latest

is there something similar for Compressarr or could some one give me more insight into setting this up please any help would be much appreciated thank you.

Ok so iv come up with this that works but when i try to set the destination folder when setting a job there is nothing in the drop down and anything i type in the box disappears when i click out of the box.

docker run -d --name compressarr \
-p 8800:80 \
-e PUID=1000 \
-e PGID=1000 \
-v /PathToPlexMovies/:/media \
-v /PathToOutputFolder/:/output \
-v /PathToCompressarrConfig/:/config \
-e TZ="Europe/London" \
--restart=always \
ofark/compressarr

On 10/15/2022 at 1:59 PM, snwaine said:

Ok so iv come up with this that works but when i try to set the destination folder when setting a job there is nothing in the drop down and anything i type in the box disappears when i click out of the box.

docker run -d --name compressarr \
-p 8800:80 \
-e PUID=1000 \
-e PGID=1000 \
-v /PathToPlexMovies/:/media \
-v /PathToOutputFolder/:/output \
-v /PathToCompressarrConfig/:/config \
-e TZ="Europe/London" \
--restart=always \
ofark/compressarr

Can you send me a screenshot of the value you are trying to set?