Jump to content

OFark

Members
  • Content Count

    67
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

8 Neutral

About OFark

  • Rank
    Advanced Member

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Found it. That took some uncovering but it does appear it's using my appdata folder, it just buried it under advanced and then show more. Stand down, everybody, stand down. Thanks, I found it when reading the run command, just about to paste it - scratching my head like "Where, the hell, is it getting that from?"
  2. Hi, I've looked for an answer to this and I'm flooded with "whats the slave option", rather than specifically this, so apologies if I've missed it. I've install QDirStat with a Read Only mount to /mnt/user, this is the only option for QDirStat so it can be the only thing Fix Common Problems is finding when it says: "Docker application QDirStat has volumes being passed that are mounted by Unassigned Devices, but they are not mounted with the slave option". Thing is /mnt/user isn't an unassigned device, and it's mounted with the RO/Slave option. That is to say it wasn't when the error was first flagged up, because it's not an UD so I tried RO/Slave just in case and it's still showing after a retest.
  3. A plex flavoured version. If you find anything I've missed let me know. I can github this if you like but I'm more than happy for Skitals to host it. Plex-azure.zip
  4. I just had this problem with Plex. Couldn't terminate it, web page just showed a 503, console access was instantly disconnected. How I fixed it was to go to the Docker tab, advanced mode and force update it. Viola, up and running again.
  5. There is no best option, this forum is for the Docker for Handbrake and any issues/help with the application and settings. And whilst I appreciate you are looking for the settings for Handbrake you are looking in the wrong place. But, I have stated there are no best options. There are some recommendations, but for Anime/Cartoons the recomendation differs to Action films to Dramas as percentage frame changes differ. My recomendation: Go look through Handbrake specific forums for guidance on the best options for you, save them as a config and then use this docker to automate using that config. Good luck.
  6. No, not seen anything to that effect. However, I would urge you check out quality issues. On my journies I've seen various reports about using multiple core encoding reducing quality. Something about more cores equals less quality. I have no idea how or why, I've limited mine to 6 of the cores with pinning. But if your happy with what you're getting manually then I'm afraid I don't know what's going on there.
  7. What's with the twice daily updates?
  8. On the Audio and Subtitles tabs you need to go to the Track Selection sub-tab. This specified how you're selecting tracks. I do teh same as you and just passthrough everything. See the attached image, for the Audio settings. You'll notice the audio settings has a config, this is a bug I guess, it's set to Auto-Passthrough and these settings are ignored. Note, this is for English audio passthrough only, you could change it to Any. Subtitles work the same.
  9. You specify a variable (AUTOMATED_CONVERSION_OUTPUT_DIR) as the output folder name i.e. /output and then the path (/output) as whereever you want to store the vidoes on your shares.
  10. MediaInfo is reporting Plex conversions as "Codec ID: avc1". Handbrake encodes fail with any QSV setting I choose, including h264. Do you know of any other docker I could try that would use QSV Hardware Encoding I could try?
  11. Next I tried setting teh environmental variable LIBVA_DRIVER_NAME to i965 and although I only had h264 available for QSV is still failed with the follwing (very similar) log: libva info: User environment variable requested driver 'i965' libva info: Trying to open /opt/intel/mediasdk/lib64/i965_drv_video.so libva info: Found init function __vaDriverInit_1_6 libva info: va_openDriver() returns 0 [15:14:45] encqsvInit: MFXVideoENCODE_Init failed (-15) [15:14:45] Failure to initialise thread 'Quick Sync Video encoder (Intel Media SDK)' I'va also shutdown Plex incase it was interfering and removed all CPU pins for the same reason. No Joy. Assume any thing you suggest will be applied to a normal image, after stuff doesn't work I'm resetting the docker.
  12. And I've just tried upgrading the libva driver to 2.6.1-r0 - no change
  13. CPU pinning is sorted. Not sure what happened there. I still cannot get the QSV to work. same -17 error. No matter what I've tried. Which isn't helpful to you so here's what I've tried: A built in h265 preset modified to use QSV Giving the docker highest privileges CHMOD 777 and CHOWN nobody:users on /dev/dri Verified that Handbrake and Plex are using the same GUID PUID and /dev/dri settings (they are, Plex works fine) Only encoded video Several different videos Different resolutions. Yelling Being forceful with the keyboard Nothing has helped, not even Obi-Wan. The Processor is: Intel® Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (as reported by UNRAID) On Windows 10, according to Handbrake GitHub this is an Intel driver issue. but I'm seeing other UNRAID users doing this so I must be missing something.