Unraid Server Locks - hard power cycle required

Installed latest version on HP N36L that's previously been running OMV for years solidly (so hardware should be fine), but for the past three days the server crashes with hard drive LED permanently on & no IP allocated on router.

Connecting to monitor, not responsive - nothing shown.  Didn't respond to ctrl+alt+del so had to hard power down the unit.  Upon reboot it starts a parity/read check which shows 7760 errors (assume this was form the hard power down as none shown before).  After last crash I run the memtest but no issues found.

Another post suggested running tail /var/log/syslog -f from console and take picture from screen when crashes, but the screen times out after a while (not the monitor) so even though left video camera recording it captured nothing.

image.png.56d26c3f1401acd56659a018c21c777a.png

I'm keen to move to unraid permanently but need this issue resolved before I can do so.   Help would be much appreciated.  Let me know if there is anything else I can add.  Thanks

(Note: At the time of the crash its been copying data over via RSYC from another server, but not sure if this is relevant or not)

tower-diagnostics-20210605-0905.zip

15 minutes ago, Johnyb62 said:

Doesn't seem to be much logging prior to the crash

Yep, this usually suggests more a hardware issue, one thing you can try it to boot the server in safe mode with all docker/VMs disable, let it run as a basic NAS, if it still crashes it's likely a hardware problem, if it doesn't start turning on the other services one by one.

30 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Yep, this usually suggests more a hardware issue, one thing you can try it to boot the server in safe mode with all docker/VMs disable, let it run as a basic NAS, if it still crashes it's likely a hardware problem, if it doesn't start turning on the other services one by one.

Ok thanks, but there are no VM's or dockers running, just plugins.  Could one of these be causing the issue?