[Support] Flame

On 1/26/2022 at 4:38 PM, bencmeyer said:

You need to pass through the docker sock.

Add a new path and use /var/run/docker.sock for host and container path.

I will warn you though, I did that, and it doesn't work.

I keep getting "[ERROR] containers.filter is not a function" in the log.

https://github.com/pawelmalak/flame/issues/244

Edit: I added the appropriate labels to my containers, and nuked the appdata for flame. Restarted and it seems to be working now...

Could you go into more detail on how you did it? I still can not get it to work.

What do you mean with labels? Don't the containers show up automatically? I thought that is what its for?

Edited by Greyberry
12 hours ago, Greyberry said:

Could you go into more detail on how you did it? I still can not get it to work.

What do you mean with labels? Don't the containers show up automatically? I thought that is what its for?

I had this problem too. What you need to do is add certain labels to your Docker containers. See the attached for an example one for Jellyfin. I had to add these labels to all my containers for it to work--even if the containers didn't have a Webui. Once I added all these labels, Flame populated automatically without any errors. It also seems I didn't have to add these for new containers. Flame would work without them being added. But if you want them to show up in Flame, you have to add these labels to new containers.

2022-04-12_12-02.png

Edited by captainfeeny
typo
  • Like 1

Change number of columns of BOOKMARK Grid

Hello, and congratulations on a job well done! This app is one of my favorites.
I'm trying to figure out a similar way to create a custom CSS to make my Bookmarks have more columns, similar to the Applications session. I found the instructions for Application in the documentation, but not for Bookmarks.
Is there anyone who knows how to do it?

Example of Application:
.AppGrid_AppGrid__33iLW {
grid-template-columns: repeat(7, 1fr) !important;
}

EDIT - SOLUTION:

Solution provided by @pawelmalak in Git page

.BookmarkGrid_BookmarkGrid__26LlR { grid-template-columns: repeat(8, 1fr) !important; }

Details

You can inspect page content and find class name of the element you want to edit:

163206993-42ac456d-1d4b-442b-b562-c43ac08bfba2.png

Edited by Carlos Durante
  • 5 months later...
On 1/26/2022 at 10:38 AM, bencmeyer said:

You need to pass through the docker sock.

Add a new path and use /var/run/docker.sock for host and container path.

I will warn you though, I did that, and it doesn't work.

I keep getting "[ERROR] containers.filter is not a function" in the log.

https://github.com/pawelmalak/flame/issues/244

Edit: I added the appropriate labels to my containers, and nuked the appdata for flame. Restarted and it seems to be working now...

I want to say thank you for posting this. I had the exact same issue and the exact same resolution, and the only difference the second time was that I had a container labeled and knew how to set up the Docker integration along with the docker.sock pass-thru, all thanks to you. I owe you a beer!