Hard drive in external enclosure

I bought the following items from amazon to add additional storage to my unrad sever.  When booting, the BIOS appears to find the drives. Once UNRAID starts to load, the following happens.

some additional info…

1) Card was installed in a Dell T30 Server

2) BIOS is at version 1.0.14

3) all dip switches are down.

4) when turning on the enclosure, the rest button was held until the two beeeps 

Things I have tried…

1) tried the card in multiple pcie slots on the Motherboard. 

2) multiple pice cables from the card to the enclosure

3) tried 4 drives at one time

4) tried all 4 drivers individually 

Any ideas what could be going on?  The BIOS is pretty old, dated May 2018 but don’t want to update unless necessary. Hopefully someone has an idea because I am out of them. BA9EF113-FC0C-4C52-90E4-9EC40CB70FC1.thumb.jpeg.67832255bf5917abea5ae1cfd62ac2cc.jpeg

External enclosure 

Oyen Digital Mobius 5-Bay... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CH94GMK?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

PCIE Card 

Ableconn PEX-SA134 4-Port eSATA... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077BRMJ5C?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Edited by JohnSracic
Spelling

Your diagnostics might provide more information that just the screenshot.

From what I see on the Amazon links, I would guess that :

• the enclosure probably does not offer a direct access to each drive as it is a RAID enclosure with a single connection point. This is probably your main issue.
  • also, the SATA card is not ideal. The ASMedia ASM1062 chip is recommended for Unraid but only provides 2 ports. This card then uses a port multiplier and this is not recommended.