Unable to load Web Gui - Server is online and pingable.

35 minutes ago, equipped said:

Hi if anyone can please help. All started when I tried to add a new drive last night server GUI never came back up. I have attached the diagnostic Log file. I tried searching first but the solutions that I found did not work for me. 

equippedserver-diagnostics-20210625-1535.zip 135.84 kB · 0 downloads

This is happening to me too. I wonder if it's related. Are you able to see the My Servers dashboard, if you had set that up? I was going to try and re-flash my OS but I can't.

44 minutes ago, equipped said:

Any help out there would be appreciated. Im struggling with this one for 2 days now. 

Any response when you ping the server IP from another computer? Like "ping 192.168.12.34"

Edit: Nvm you mentioned in the title is it pingable.

Edited by stev067
9 hours ago, equipped said:

I can login fine when I connect a Monitor and keyboard. It's just the GUI that I can't access.

I would suggest renaming /config/network.cfg and network-rules.cfg on the flash drive and then rebooting (Note: this will revert you back to using DHCP to obtain the IP address) and then try again.

Also, not a problem, but you are attempting to isolate 01:00:0 and 05:00:0 devices for passthrough to a VM, but in the diagnostics those devices no longer exist.  After you get back to access to the GUI, you might want to confirm that all devices are appearing that should be.

Ok after many hours of pulling hair I don't have. I found 2 problems. I was over the max amount of drives for my Unraid plan (I upgraded). Also I think I managed to fry my PCIE port that one of my GPUs was connected to. That was 1 of those devices I was passing through to my VM.

I was able to boot into safe mode and log-in to the web-ui, that's where I saw that I was over the max amount of drives.

I am back up and running now. Woooo!