Unraid intermittent network failure.

For most of 2 years now I've used the same network setup and unraid settings but recently I've been having trouble on the networking end of things. I've been unable to access my applications hosted behind a reverse proxy, unable to remotely access my plex server, as well as unable to install or update docker images. Docker images will almost complete updating then be unable to finish downloading, or they'll just completely timeout.

Things I've tried:

1. I've tried turning off NIC flow control and NIC offload but that didn't seem to accomplish anything.
  2. I had been running 6.9.1 but updated to 6.9.2 thinking it might help, but nothing changed.
  3. I've bypassed my pihole thinking it might be causing issues somehow.
  4. I've replaced my cable modem thinking it might be failing. (To be fair after I cycled it's power our over-all dl speed dropped significantly though replacing it did not help with the server.)
  5. I've gone through all my forwarded ports and practically every setting on my unifi setup but everything is correct.

I'm out of ideas.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Logs attached.

Screenshot 2021-07-11 182509.png

htpc-diagnostics-20210711-1827.zip