USB Stick died and the NAS is still running.

As the title suggests, my usb stick, whose I don't have a backup of, died while unraid was live and online (and still is).

When clicking the registration (I have a plus license) all I see is:

Error accessing your physical USB Flash boot device

There is a physical problem accessing your USB Flash boot device. Please Contact Support.

Flash GUID:

Error code: ENOFLASH3

What can I do to ensure I don't incur in any data loss?
I'm a noob, so a step to step, fool-proof guide will be very appreciated.

apps, vm and docker tabs are missing or not working.
under the page it says

Warning: parse_ini_file(/boot/config/docker.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 50

Warning: array_replace_recursive(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, bool given in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 50

Warning: parse_ini_file(/boot/config/domain.cfg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.vm.manager/include/libvirt_helpers.php on line 478

Nevertheless, my plex docker keeps working.

You files should always be fine even if the USB drive fails.   The Unraid GUI tends to start mid-behaving if your USB drive fails OR if it drops offline - not sure in your case which off these two scenarios applies.

if you reboot your system then you will find either that the USB stick has failed or it will need recreating.   In both cases the data on the drives should be fine. 

Have you made a backup of your USB drive?  It is advised to always do this any time you make a significant configuration change, and this can be done manually via the GUI by clicking on the flash drive on the Main tab (as well as various other automated ways).   If so then recreating the USB drive is very easy.   Even if you do not then there is a recovery technique covered in the Troubleshooting section of the online documentation accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the Unraid GUI.

I didn't create a backup of the flash drive. As I said, I can't create a backup of the flash drive as of now since it is unaccessible/unreadable. The unability ti create a backup led me to create this thread, since apparently I need to do stuff not covered by the documentation.