Rootfs file is getting full (95%)

TomH

OK, diagnostics after reboot added. No dockers running. What should I look for?

I also have a warning: The server have 2 networks cards (standard) but I guess I need to do some config?

The fans are running high, but I guess theres nothing that can be done. This is a very old Dell T610 PC I bought on Ebay to be used as a server.  I can't see any cpu temperatures on the unRaid dasboard, only disk temps. 

bild.thumb.png.abee5cd9b09befd67de97049ac3080f7.png

I also runned extended test:

The following files exist within the same folder on more than one disk.  This duplicated file means that only the version on the lowest numbered disk will be readable, and the others are only going to confuse unRaid and take up excess space:

/mnt/user/system/docker/docker.img   disk4 disk5

The following files / folders may not be accessible to the users allowed via each Share's SMB settings.  This is often caused by wrong permissions being used on new downloads / copies by CouchPotato, Sonarr, and the like:

/mnt/user/.Trash-99  nobody/users (99/100)  0700

Any easy fix for this?  I am no server expert.

And yes, there is no cash drive. Do I need it? What size do you recommend? I guess it should be a SSD.

dellserver-diagnostics-20210809-0853.zip

16 hours ago, trurl said:

Why does your syslog have messages from mover when you don't have a cache disk?

Maybe those messages were from unBALANCE? Have you used that plugin recently?

6 hours ago, TomH said:

The following files exist within the same folder on more than one disk.  This duplicated file means that only the version on the lowest numbered disk will be readable, and the others are only going to confuse unRaid and take up excess space:

/mnt/user/system/docker/docker.img   disk4 disk5

The following files / folders may not be accessible to the users allowed via each Share's SMB settings.  This is often caused by wrong permissions being used on new downloads / copies by CouchPotato, Sonarr, and the like:

/mnt/user/.Trash-99  nobody/users (99/100)  0700

That one about .Trash-99 is just telling you that you can't see dot (.) files on your network. If you want to see them, go to Settings - SMB and change that "hide" setting. Those would have been created by Recycle Bin and no reason to do anything with them outside of Recycle Bin unless you want to get something back from trash. You can have Recycle Bin empty the trash if you want, and/or tell Fix Common Problems to ignore that warning.

The one about duplicate docker.img, usually the one on the lowest numbered drive is the one being used, you can delete the other.

Not clear why you would have been filling rootfs, which is in RAM. You seem to have plenty, and one of the usual suspects, atop from NerdPack, isn't loaded.

If you write to a path that isn't a disk or user share, then that would be a path in RAM. It might be possible to accidentally do that from Krusader depending on how you have that configured. Post your docker run for Krusader as explained here:

• Like 1

Maybe those messages were from unBALANCE? Have you used that plugin recently?

No, but not shure what I do.. Why should I use unBalance? Balanced server sounds better to me.

Not clear why you would have been filling rootfs

OK, I think I blame the Krusader until I know better. Right now I am fighting with the Shinobi docker to view my IP-camera.

Thanks for your support!