GUI partially unresponsive

Blacknd

I'm having issues to where my unRAID GUI is partially unresponsive. I can click the tabs at top (dashboard, main, shares, users, etc.) but I cant click anything inside the tabs. 

I have errors like this all over the GUI.

Warning: syntax error, unexpected '"' in /boot/config/smart-one.cfg on line 3 in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/CustomMerge.php on line 20

Warning: Use of undefined constant disk - assumed 'disk' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/include/DashUpdate.php on line 132

I'm unable to make a backup of the flash drive through the GUI. I pulled out the drive and made a copy of the drive on a windows PC. Will this be OK for a backup?

Diagnostic log is attached.

I'm very limited on my knowledge of unRAID so any help would be appreciated.

tower-diagnostics-20210906-0837.zip

4 minutes ago, Squid said:

Probably your best bet would be to delete /config/smart-one.cfg and /config/smart-all.cfg on the flash drive.

You *could* have corruption.  It's hard to tell exactly.

You'll have to reboot and then we'll go from there.

I don't see /config/smart-all.cfg, only /config/smart-one.cfg. Is that a problem?

image.png.7a396ad2111be1362b218a4ab09d466d.png

Temperature overrides on the individual disks, extra smart attributes monitored etc.  You can set them all back up again.  

Keep an eye on it though.  Hard to say what exactly happened, but if stuff keeps going down hill then you'll have to replace the flash drive (make another copy of the flash right now).

• Like 1