Failed cache drive - Help

Thebizguy

I am running unraid version 6.8.3, my cache drive died without any backup.  I have tried to replace the cache drive, which appears to function, however without any previous data.  The problem I am having is unraid shares are not available the next day, it appears to work until around midnight. The only way I have found to resolve the issue is to restart.  If I remove the cache drive, it works without issue.

Could anyone provide any suggestions on how to properly replace the failed cache drive and not have this issue?  I don’t care about apps or dockers, I can reinstall them, however I don’t want to lose any raid data.

Thank you

The biz guy

29 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Nobody will look at that wall of files.    The diagnostics are a single zip file (containing those files), so please post that instead as the zip is MUCH easier to work with.

In fact, I have deleted them all.

If you think you have downloaded a large number of files with a single click in your browser, you haven't. Things don't work like that.

Your browser automatically opened the single zip file you downloaded.

Find that single zip file wherever your browser normally puts downloads, and attach that single zip file to your NEXT post in this thread.