Unable to Boot Unraid

Hey everyone, this is my first server build. Thanks for any help you can provide :)

I am unable to boot Unraid from my 16gb Sandisk flash drive. I used the flash creator tool and selected the latest stable release of Unraid. I have tried both UEFI and disabled UEFI. I have replaced a dead motherboard battery. My selected boot order in the bios is Removable then USB Hard Disk, then the rest is disabled. I've adjusted the USB settings that I see in the BIOS with no luck. I've stripped my server down to the following:

Supermicro X10SLM-F Server Motherboard

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v3 SR1KX

Kingston 4GB DDR3L-1333 PC3L-10600E 2Rx8 DDR3L SDRAM 1.35V Server Memory

Corsair SF Series, SF600, 600 Watt, SFX, 80+ Platinum Certified, Fully Modular Power Supply (CP-9020182-NA)

I'm able to get into the bios so I would figure that all hardware is working together. Also, I've tested the flash drive on other computers and it boots Unraid fine.

Currently when I boot the server. I get a series of beeps not referenced in the manual and it boots into EFI Shell.

Edited by ValuableToast