[6.9.2] Start All Dockers only start some of them, not all

Hello,

As the subject says, I have seen this issue several times even before I upgraded from 6.8.3 to 6.9.2, where when I click Start All, dockers tab, not all the dockers start.

The good thing is that the dockers who doesn't start are the ones who I generally don't use.

I can click over there and manually start them, and they all work fine, it is just strange that not all starts.

The other issue I have and it might be related is that as soon as I Start the Array, 2 dockers starts automatically, even though I don't have any of my dockers to "autostart", the weird thing is that these 2 dockers are from the same image, in my case they are PhotoPrism, but I have 2.

I don't know what to check on this, the config looks fine for me.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, hrv231 said:

I have seen this issue several times even before I upgraded from 6.8.3 to 6.9.2, where when I click Start All, dockers tab, not all the dockers start.

The good thing is that the dockers who doesn't start are the ones who I generally don't use.

I can click over there and manually start them

Do those 2 containers have a dependency upon any other container (ie: are they set to run their network through another container?)  Rearrange the start order by dragging the containers on the docker tab to an applicable order where the dependencies are fulfilled before starting those apps

7 hours ago, hrv231 said:

as soon as I Start the Array, 2 dockers starts automatically

Never once seen this.  Do you have a user script or something else running at Array Start that is starting them up?  If not, toggle all the AutoStart flags to autostart and then turn them all off.

2 hours ago, Squid said:

Do those 2 containers have a dependency upon any other container (ie: are they set to run their network through another container?)  Rearrange the start order by dragging the containers on the docker tab to an applicable order where the dependencies are fulfilled before starting those apps