Find source of automatically created share

My media is all contained in a share called "media server". Another share, "Media Server" is created automatically, that only contains the folders from the original share, but no files. Is there some way to see what is causing it to be created? I have triple checked my Docker containers and I can not find any reference to the capitalized configuration.

Yes. I have deleted it dozens of times over the last few months. It usually is back within a day or two. Sometimes within a few hours. I decided to remove my network drive in windows, so that way, I can have a little more control over if/when the share is accessed from that side. I should be able to identify if it is originating on the Win10 box or the Unraid box.

After I delete it this time, I will change the share to case sensitive names = yes. I did this earlier today and it was causing issues from the Win10 machine since both shares were there, so I had to revert.

I've never used case sensitive names for SMB, and it defaults to not being case sensitive. If you don't have it case sensitive, then I don't think there is any way Windows can create a share with the other case since it will just use the share that already exists.

What I have always seen is users having problems with some of their files not being seen over the network because they accidentally have shares with the same name except case, and SMB is only presenting one of them.