Unraid GUI inaccessible after hardware upgrade

Hi, I seem to be having an issue getting the GUI to load up. After the prompt asking for safe, GUI, or non GUI modes I get a series of scripts come up before just going black. My network sees the hostname for about 10 minutes then it seems to disappear. It never seems to stop responding as a CTRL ALT DEL will reboot the machine with message prompts signaling shutdown requests to other hardware/services. The hardware in question is a single RJ45 port Broadcom BCM5751 network card. According to the Wiki that card should work just fine.

Adding a link to the card in question just in case it's of any use to anyone.

1.25G Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Card (NIC), with Broadcom BCM5751 chip, Single RJ45 Ports

Several other reviewers/Q&A users mention the card working with unraid and similar OS's.

The oddest thing is that if I remove the card from the system I can load up the GUI just fine.

The machine in question uses an ASRock B460M-HDV board, Crucial 4 GB DDR4-2666 ram, a 4 port Marvell 9215 Non-Raid Ziyituod PCIe SATA Card, a few WD Red/White labels, and some extra WD blues I had no other use for. None of that hardware has actually changed in any way except for the network card.

I tried updating the BIOS to the latest ASRock update and a lspci does list the network card as a connected device.

I have another NAS box where I migrated this system from in a old Dell Optiplex 745 SFF. The BIOS version notes a 2007 year. I've swapped this card into that and GUI loads up just fine.

Could there be a hardware limitation in Unraid that isn't allowing the ASRock B460M and the Broadcom BCM5751 network card?

3 hours ago, Soiled.Tomato said:

Marvell 9215

Not particularly recommended.  Disable VT-d in the BIOS if it causes problems

3 hours ago, Soiled.Tomato said:

before just going black

Boot into the non-GUI mode.  Then after logging in, enter in 

diagnostics

and then post the resulting file (logs folder on the flash drive) here after the network drops off.