Docker Update Container all Data wiped

Max S.

Hello,

I recently updated my Plex Docker-Container and the installation keep stuck and wont proceed. After opening a new tab and navagating to my Docker-Container, my Plex Docker was removed and I couldn't restore it anymore. Yesterday it happend again but this time with my Iobroker-Docker. The strange thing is, that it doesn't happen every time when I upgrade my Docker-Container. Does anybody had similar problems or know how to fix that. ?

unraid-diagnostics-20211207-1852.zip

Edited by Max S.
Diagnostic Attatchment
2 hours ago, ChatNoir said:

Was sneaked in the initial post. ;)

@Max S.

The reason I said NEXT post is so you would make a new post. When you edit an old post nobody will know there is anything new in the thread unless someone makes a new post.

You should go to Scheduler settings and turn off mover logging. They aren't anonymized and just take up space in syslog unless you are trying to diagnose mover problems.

Your system share has files on the array.

1 minute ago, Max S. said:

Okay, thanks for that tipp. I disabled mover logging. My Cache is almost empty so I didn't think thats the problem. Any other idea ?

Try what Squid suggested earlier. 

24 minutes ago, Squid said:

Looks like you'll need to run a balance on your cache drive as it's pretty close to being fully allocated