HELP! Trouble writing to unRAID from Veeam backup software - Failures in unRAID sys log

We have an outside IT firm setting up Veeam on a local Windows Server 2016 machine to backup to out unRAID NAS. They are getting errors and failures writing to the unRAID share.

Can any of you gurus shed some light on the warnings in the system log at 11:22-ish timestamp? Some samba issue?

Seeing things like:

Dec 8 11:22:50 AP-Archives smbd[27615]: smbXsrv_open_close(0x69ee87f0): failed to delete global key '69EE87F0': NT_STATUS_NOT_FOUND

Dec 8 11:22:50 AP-Archives smbd[27615]: smbXsrv_open_destructor: smbXsrv_open_close() failed - NT_STATUS_NOT_FOUND

Dec 8 11:22:50 AP-Archives smbd[27615]: smbXsrv_tcon_disconnect(0x4ddc1133, 'BU_APServers'): failed to delete global key '4DDC1133': NT_STATUS_NOT_FOUND

Some further info:

We've been having trouble getting the backup to write to the original share I had set up for it. This was all due to the fact that the backup consists of one large ~800GB file. The cache is 1TB and the original min free space on the first share was set to 50GB. So, the 800GB would start to write to cache and then run out of space.

I created a new share with a 900GB min free space hoping that would solve the problem. And now I have it set to not use cache at all.

Not sure if these errors still have something to do with all that, but sharing the info just in case.

Thanks!!!

ap-archives-diagnostics-20211208-1141.zip

Edited by Mattaton