CyberPower 1000VA 600W UPS - $100

Rajahal

Mine did not work "properly" with UnRaid when I was doing early testing, but keep in mind I'm a newb. UnRaid doesn't do a "clean" shutdown if the outage lasts longer than the UPC's battery. I can't remember the version of Unraid, but I'm almost 99% certian it was pre 4.7 and likely 4.5. I ended up switching my UPCs around so UnRaid would have a APC unit.

BTW, On my unit you CAN replace the battery. It's accessable thru a door on the bottom of the unit. It's a pain since it's covered by 4 screws and a locking mechanism. The ease of access, is probably not that big a deal for normal usage... But it was a pain in the @$$ to verify that this was the battery access, for this post. It didn't check recent  prices on replacement batteries, but... In my experience(with past units of both brands) CyberPower has lower costs to replace batteries than APC. Cyberpower tries to design around fewer models of batteries, and double(or maybe more) up for higher capacities, before they step up to the next larger battery.

Hope this helps.

/justme