Unraid not using split level correctly

Hi,

I am trying so sort my media. In the past I used the wrong split level. This has causes episodes of the same season of a TV show to be spread across multiple drives. 

Here is what I want;

1. A movie share where all files in a movie folder exist on the same disk. So something like /sharename/moviename/moviefiles

2. A TV show share where the complete TV show is on the same disk. /sharename/TV show/season/episodes

I have only created the Series share and am in the process of moving all media from the original share, to a seperate disk and the move it back to the new Series share. I have set the split level for this share to be top 1 only. This should mean that Unraid will create the share folder on every disk that it needs but won't split my tv shows;

image.thumb.png.9d245b110aac6419783984fcc6bf46ce.png

I started copying some files and can see that Unraid is placing the tv shows in this share on disk 3. 
image.thumb.png.c1662519dc5def6c63f27421a61c614c.png
That disk is almost full. Now I want to copy the next folder which is about 1.5TB;

image.png.25afbbe03939bdc6c608711671f8bb89.png

But when I copy that folder to the new Series share, then Unraid simply starts putting the files on disk 3. Shouldn't the split level allow Unraid to create a new Series folder on a different disk and put Fairy tail there? 

Here is the folder structure of the share:

image.thumb.png.0dde40840c1d4b7f43e057e097d6ddcc.png

3 minutes ago, workermaster said:

But when I copy that folder to the new Series share, then Unraid simply starts putting the files on disk 3.

It's correct, since allocation method is set to fill up and minimum free space is set to 100GB, until there's less than 100GB free any new writes to that share will go to that disk, you'd need to adjust the minimum free space or set a different allocation method, like high water.

6 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

It's correct, since allocation method is set to fill up and minimum free space is set to 100GB, until there's less than 100GB free any new writes to that share will go to that disk, you'd need to adjust the minimum free space or set a different allocation method, like high water.

Thanks! I have changed the allocation method to "Most-free" and now it is copying the data to disk 7:

image.thumb.png.00b59d857f2c8ef1d53333eb4cf3bab2.png

This is an improvement since it can now actually fit the folder on the disk, but shouldn't it now go for disk 9? The share is allowed to use it.