I really did a number on containers: Unable to create any containers

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day and have a wonderful weekend ahead of you. I was wondering if I could get some assistance with my issue any assistance is greatly appreciated.

My initial intentions were to install Plex. Then reading some threads trying to solve the issue I tried installing another container, lg-connector (fison67). However, that one would not install either.

Here are the errors I'm getting:

image.thumb.png.0a1af7d4e4d5b0d5c4140a5cb220e2f7.png

eb 18 14:33:40 AndrewCityHall nginx: 2022/02/18 14:33:40 [error] 4162#4162: *721 upstream timed out (110: Connection timed out) while reading upstream, client: 192.168.2.236, server: , request: "POST /Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/SelfhostersUnraidDiscordRepository/fison67-lgconnector-0.0.3.xml HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:", host: "192.168.1.10", referrer: "http://192.168.1.10/Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/SelfhostersUnraidDiscordRepository/fison67-lgconnector-0.0.3.xml"

This also locks up parts of the machine requiring me to physically restart it.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

For extra details because it might stem to the issue here's the full history.

I initially ended up mounting my ZFS drives to the wrong mounting point. When I went to go swap out one of my defective on delivery drives everything went haywire. I lost pretty much all of my mounting points. The Plex server that I did have disappeared and is nowhere to be seen. I think everything's fixed from it except this. Although after reading one post I've noticed I don't have access to the flash drive storage anymore.

andrewcityhall-diagnostics-20220218-1447.zip