unRaid 6.9.2 THERE ARE NO EXPORTABLE USER SHARES

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

• Solution

Here's one issue.  Not quite sure if it'll affect it or not

From your Global Share Settings, 

shareUserInclude="disk2"
shareUserExclude="disk2"

You're telling the system that user shares should only be put onto disk 2 and you're at the same time telling it that user shares should never go onto disk 2

So where are they supposed to go?  Fix Common Problems should have been telling you about that.  Only ever use include or exclude, never both as they are opposites of each other with it never being necessary to specify both.

Fix that, reboot and post a new set if problems continue

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Graced Pro said:

Wow its working now, I changed the include to all of my disks and removed the exclude "disk 2".

This has worked. I'm not sure how this would have been changed. But thank you so much, all of my shares have been restored!

Don't take this the wrong way, but thank you.  The forum has always known that there are "rules" in place on how conflicts like this are handled, and because of this we now know that conflicts are simply "subtracted" from each other, and that user shares only get enabled if there are actual disks being involved.