UNRAID WEB GUI SUDDENLY NOT RESPONDING, ALL OTHER FUNCTIONS OKAY

Hello,

Firstly, thank you to whomever can assist in bringing back access to the WebGUI.

This all started shortly after updating the "MyServers" plugin. (I am not sure if that is the culprit). Access to the WebGUI has disappeared while all other functions still operational. I can log in via terminal, docker apps run fine, VM running fine and connectable, I just cannot connect via browser (I tried chrome, edge, firefox) to the WebGUI.

tower-diagnostics-20220222-1105.zip

Please see attached diagnostics zip.

3 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Have you tried using https;//ip_address ?

@itimpi FYI, but that under 6.10 automatically redirects to the same hash.unraid.net address (I never realized that until the other day) - Security over convenience

For the ip address thing to work the way you are expecting it to, https://wiki.unraid.net/My_Servers#How_to_access_your_server_when_DNS_is_down

Rebooted, still nada. Deleted the Nvidia plug-in & folder, (deleted directly off the USB, not sure if that's appropriate). Powered back on, nothing. Also, now each time I reboot, unraid will only boot from a fresh USB port...

Tried using the USB configurator and copy over (a working) config folder from a few weeks ago and still, no dice.

If there's no other suggestions based on the diagnostic file, I'll just try a fresh install and redo the array... :/