Drive is either completely full or mounted read-only

kevin182

This is the second time this has happened. The first time, I thought it was corrupted memory causing the problem but I replaced those modules. I tested the memory again after with no issues. Unraid says my cache is full but at the same time reporting 406 GB free out of 500. Cache is a 2 disk raid pool (500 GB each). Dockers will not load. If someone could please look at my diagnostics and help find this new cause. Thank you.

chloe-diagnostics-20220224-0805.zip

Just a quick look at the logs and your drive config shows some sort of BTRFS corruption.  Without digging in further, I cannot say for sure but there is a possibility that the memory problems lead to corrupt filesystem or you have a bad drive/controller.  I say this because the high number of errors in the SMART stats and the system log entries like this one:

Feb 24 03:17:04 Chloe kernel: blk_update_request: I/O error, dev loop2, sector 2336264 op 0x1:(WRITE) flags 0x100000 phys_seg 4 prio class 0
Feb 24 03:17:04 Chloe kernel: BTRFS error (device loop2): bdev /dev/loop2 errs: wr 63, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 0, gen 0

I would start by using a known good drive for cache or testing it on the array to rule the drive out.

Edited by greg_gorrell
miswording

Cache filesystem is corrupt, yoy should back up and re-format, but if this keeps happening it could point to a hardware problem.

26 minutes ago, greg_gorrell said:

Feb 24 03:17:04 Chloe kernel: BTRFS error (device loop2): bdev /dev/loop2 errs: wr 63, rd 0, flush 0, corrupt 0, gen 0

This is the docker image, Unraid can't write to it, just a consequence of the pool filesystem going read-only.