Shares showing up on wrong disks.

Not that changing the included disks does not apply to existing files (they have to be moved manually iff you want them on different disks). - it will only apply to new files.   Not clear from your original post if you are talking about existing files, or about new files going to the wrong drive.

According to your diagnostics it looks like there is also content for the TV share on disk2 whereas the Include settings now only show disk3 and disk4 as the desired targets for that share.

The files existed (I'm pretty sure on Disk 3) and this morning I was watching Disk 1 slowly fill up. When I checked, it had the TV share in there and more TV files continued to go into Disk 1 (and apparently Disk 2 as well [but I didn't notice that because Disk 2 space isn't as important to me]). I will google how to move files from the disks manually in the meantime.

Okay, so, I definitely have files (from the TV Shows share [only supposed to use disk 3 and 4) that are currently on Disk 3 that are being written to Disk 1 as I type this. I 100% don't want that because Disk 1 is my SSD I plan on using for Appdata and VMs. I can try manually moving files off the disk but, it's just going to keep putting them back. I have no idea what is wrong in my setup that is causing this. Someone please help.