/var/log full and docker looks corrupt?

Thanks in advance for the help.

I noticed that for the last few days I hadn't been getting Cloudberry backup completion emails, so logged into my server to check. I also received an email from Fix Common Problems that **/var/log is getting full (currently 100 % used).

Attached are two diagnostics, one just before and one just after rebooting the server today.

I now also have this error under the docker tab:

Warning: file_put_contents(/var/lib/docker/unraid/images/binhex-minecraftserver-icon.png): failed to open stream: Read-only file system in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 90

And this new error in Fix Common Problems:

Unable to write to Docker Image - Docker Image either full or corrupted. 

Appdata, notifications, and system shares are all cache only, and are the only things on the cache drive. I did a short SMART test on that disk, and there were no errors.

I appreciate any guidance.

Thanks again.

- TD

tardis-diagnostics-20220306-1612.zip tardis-diagnostics-20220306-1556.zip

Edited by tigerdoc
Mar  6 16:10:05 tardis kernel: BTRFS error (device loop2): incorrect extent count for 7278166016; counted 259, expected 258
Mar  6 16:10:05 tardis kernel: BTRFS: error (device loop2) in convert_free_space_to_extents:454: errno=-5 IO failure
Mar  6 16:10:05 tardis kernel: BTRFS info (device loop2): forced readonly

The docker image is corrupt.  Usual reason is that it filled up or unclean shutdowns.  Delete and recreate (will be done before you can make yourself a coffee)