Recent reinstall need help assigning drives.

I recently had my usb drive die on me.  I replaced that.  Got it registered and now I'm trying to assign my drives.  I wasn't sure which was the parity drive so I mounted all the drives to see which one wouldn't mount and selected that as the parity drive.  Now I think it thinks that I'm supposed to have more drives than I do.  That I'm supposed to have 4 plus a parity drive not 3 plus a parity drive.   It says its an invalid configuration. 

Also (I think I did this right) I added a pool and then selected my ssd drive as the cache device. 

When I try to start the array it says 'Stopped. Invalid configuration.'

I'm not sure what to do at this point.  All the tutorials I find stop at how to replace the usb and don't go into re-selecting the drives.

Capture2.JPG

Capture1.JPG

31 minutes ago, twopossums said:

Is there anyway to get my dockers back or will I just need to rebuild all that?

Do you have a flash backup? The flash drive has your saved templates.

The appdata and docker.img should still be where you left them, but without templates it's a little more difficult to get them running unless you remember any deviations from the standard template that was downloaded with the container.

On 3/7/2022 at 10:13 PM, JonathanM said:

Do you have a flash backup? The flash drive has your saved templates.

The appdata and docker.img should still be where you left them, but without templates it's a little more difficult to get them running unless you remember any deviations from the standard template that was downloaded with the container.

there was a backup somewhere in appdata. When I redownloaded the dockers everything was there.  I just had to point all the download folders to the correct place again.