One of my hard drive seems to not be working

1 hour ago, josh mills said:

this is the error it shows 

Synchronize Cache(10) failed: Result: hostbyte=0x01 driverbyte=0x00

image.png.93f4b060243541abb8f772d0cb544792.png

this happened after it was unexpectable unplugged (it is in a usb enclosure)  and i have no idea how to solve it or what is means 

any help would be very much appreciated 

This is one of a few reasons why USB is not recommended for parity array members.

Unraid drops a disk when a write to it fails, so chances are high what is physically on the drive doesn't match what is emulated by parity. Normally I'd recommend simply rebuilding to the same drive, but without diagnostics, there is no way to know if that's the best course of action right now.

Attach diagnostics zip file to your next post in this thread if you want better advice.

28 minutes ago, JonathanM said:

This is one of a few reasons why USB is not recommended for parity array members.

Unraid drops a disk when a write to it fails, so chances are high what is physically on the drive doesn't match what is emulated by parity. Normally I'd recommend simply rebuilding to the same drive, but without diagnostics, there is no way to know if that's the best course of action right now.

Attach diagnostics zip file to your next post in this thread if you want better advice.

thank you for your help and here is the file

tower-diagnostics-20220314-2221.zip