No WEBGui after cache ssd's died, so my server is down, please HELP!!

Go to solution Solved by Chris2NyCE,

15 hours ago, Chris2NyCE said:

hey...i found a fix a user posted 6 hours ago...that referred back to a 2018 thread i think;
Basically, i just pulled my flash drive, popped into into my PC and went into the config folder then SSL...then deleted the entries within the SSL folder. 

Thanks so much for posting this, as it fixed my issue as well!!

My webGUI suddenly didn't launched when I upgraded from 6.10.0-rc3 to 6.10.0-rc4. I guess it might have to do with the SSL cert being expired, which probably by chance ended the same day when I did the upgrade. 

5 hours ago, ChillZwix said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I did delete the files and the webGUI come back after reboot. 

So easy fix, thank you!! :D

And thanks @ChillZwix for posting this issue, otherwise I would have opened my own topic 😊

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I had the same issue with a btrfs raid 1 ssd issue.  I unplugged the bad SSD and the server came up.  Still have not figured out if I have a bad sata cable, a bad power cable, or a bad sata port on MB. I order new sata, power, and a https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ST9CPND/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1    When this comes in, in a few days, I'm going to deep 6

all my old sata cables, and replace them with brand spanking new ones.  I also will kick to the curb these little molex to 2 sata power connectors and will connect all my drives via a daisy chained SATA power connector.

61LTsOto3FL._AC_SL1200_.jpg