cannot log into web GUI (prompt for root password) after restoring MY SERVER copy of flashback up

My flash drive has failed and I downloaded a copy of flash backup from MY SERVER cloud to a new flash drive, remake flash drive using the creator tool. When I start the server again using the new usb, the web gui prompt me to enter password for root, i tried both my old password and blank but failed to login.  I tried deleting the config/passwd file and the problem is still the same.  (config/shadow and config/smbpasswd files are absent)

Then I tried remake the flashdrive using an much earlier local copy of the zip file(file created using webgui backup feature), it works well, i can use my old password to login. 

As MY SERVER copy of the flash backup is more up to date, is there a way I can use the MY SERVER copy of the flashback up? I suppose that password is not required after restoring from the MY SERVER copy of flash back up.  Options?

11 minutes ago, ljm42 said:

Your root password is not included in the backup, see:

https://wiki.unraid.net/My_Servers#Restoring_Flash_Backup

As Unraid 6.10 requires a root password to boot, you simply need to define one when prompted.

thanks for the fast response, I forgot to mention that I'm using Unraid 6.9.2,  and the web gui replies incorrect password if i enter a password,  is it because this cloud back up feature is exclusive for 6.10 at the moment?