Docker Tab & Apps Tab not populating details.

I've recently updated some app or tool in UnRAID (I don't remember which it was) and now my Docker and Apps won't display anything.  (Even the docker container on the main tab won't populate).  All my installed dockers seem to be working fine, but I now no longer have access to them through the UnRAID gui.

No, it loaded everything except the actual links and icons to the docker apps themselves.  I had the issue when I posted this (I tried rebooting the server, and client pc, and trying 2 different browsers, a search of the forums before posting).  However, it seems to have resolved itself and is fine now.  I suspect it was something that got auto-updated between posting the request and now.  Sorry I can't provide any more info (I'm still new on how to troubleshoot UnRAID), but things are working well and as expected.  Thank you for responding.

UPDATE

=======

Maybe Related?  After everything seemed well I updated Calibre and now see this error:

Warning: file_put_contents(/var/lib/docker/unraid/images/calibre-icon.png): failed to open stream: Read-only file system in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php on line 90

nano +90 /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/include/DockerClient.php

image.thumb.png.53a8371dd738fffce76560b0fbf1acc9.png

I imagine that issue is more to do with the chmod setting, but I don't want to willy-nilly change those around.  

Edited by DemoRic