Advice on possibly "dead" disk

A few weeks back I chose to run an extended smart test on my drives and noticed one had pending sectors. After looking into what that meant since I am new to everything NAS related I found they are not good generally. Soon after I bought a replacement drive and intended to simply swap them out. However I ran multiple more on that drive in the time it took the replacement to arrive and my most recent test showed no pending sectors. Should I still replace the drive or is it safe to keep my data on and can simply use the new drive as an additional one?

Also when learning about the pending sectors I came across info that a parity check might remove them so since I didn't have a parity drive I added one. The parity came up with around 100 or so errors the first time so I ran one again a week or so later and the number dropped to 73. Is there anyway to get a clean parity at this point? I have my data backed up so I could format everything and transfer the data again if that is the only way.

This is my first time posting so if I attached the files incorrectly or made any other mistake please let me know. Thank you for any help/advice/info.

ST8000DM004-2CX188_ZR119PN7-20220321-2012.txt ST8000DM004-2CX188_ZR119PN7-20220402-0352.txt

2 hours ago, BlackWing said:

Also when learning about the pending sectors I came across info that a parity check might remove

Not sure where you would have seen this information.   Pending Sectors can only be cleared by the system trying to rewrite the problem sector so that is either successfully written or reallocated to use one of the pool of spare sectors on the drive.  Adding a parity drive would only try to read the pending sectors so would not clear them. 

what you might have seen was that if you already have a parity drive with its contents valid, then on a read failure caused by the pending sector then Unraid can use the corresponding sector on the parity drive in conjunction with the corresponding sector from all other drives to work out what should have been on the sector that failed to read and will try to rewrite it.  If that succeeds then Unraid will simply continue, but if that rewrite of the sector fails Unraid will disable the drive and stop using it and start emulating its contents using the combination of all other drives plus the parity drive.