Smart Errors

I have a drive in my array that reports errors. All 4 drives are the same age. They came from a retired WD sentinel. The drive seems to be operating properly. I have put 2TB of data on it. Are these errors of great concern? Do they "resolve" if I overwrite them? I read that can happen. Is there any way to repair the sectors? Can I do anything but replace it?

My array is 4 x 4TB disks. WD Blacks model: WDC WD4000F9MZ-76NVPL0

I have 2 cache drives (128GB and 250GB) - No errors, just thought I would supply it in case.

Here is the downloaded report: https://pastebin.com/raw/a8b0r7SB

The diagnostics is a single ZIP file. There is no need to create a 7z file, and nobody should have to install new software just to help you.

If it appears to you that diagnostics downloads a lot of separate folders and files, it is because your browser is configured to automatically open zip files.

Find the diagnostics ZIP file wherever it was downloaded and attach to your NEXT post in this thread.

1 hour ago, trurl said:

The diagnostics is a single ZIP file. There is no need to create a 7z file, and nobody should have to install new software just to help you.

If it appears to you that diagnostics downloads a lot of separate folders and files, it is because your browser is configured to automatically open zip files.

Find the diagnostics ZIP file wherever it was downloaded and attach to your NEXT post in this thread.

allthethings-diagnostics-20220502-2151.zip