[6.9.2] Log file fills, shares become unavailable

I'm running 6.9.2 on a Dell PowerEdge R710. Dual Xeon CPU E5640 with 16GB RAM.  Every couple of nights I have to restart the server because the Cache fills up. My docker container sizes look ok, total of 3.04GB. The Docker logs total only 128 MB. I tried recreating all of my docker images. I don't use VMs. My plugins are Community Apps, Unassigned Devices, CA Backup/Restore Appdata, Dynamix SSD Trim, Dynamix System Information, Fix Common Problems, Nerd Tools, Unassigned Devices Plus, and unBALANCE. I apologize in advance if I've forgotten to state something obvious. I'm hoping someone can help.

tower-diagnostics-20220504-1929.zip

00:1f.2 IDE interface [0101]: Intel Corporation 82801IB (ICH9) 2 port SATA Controller [IDE mode] [8086:2921] (rev 02)
	Subsystem: Dell PowerEdge R710 SATA IDE Controller [1028:0235]
	Kernel driver in use: ata_piix
	Kernel modules: ata_piix

Can you go into BIOS and set that to ahci instead of ide?

03:00.0 RAID bus controller [0104]: Broadcom / LSI MegaRAID SAS 1078 [1000:0060] (rev 04)
	DeviceName: Integrated RAID                         
	Subsystem: Dell PERC 6/i Integrated RAID Controller [1028:1f0c]
	Kernel driver in use: megaraid_sas
	Kernel modules: megaraid_sas

RAID controllers are NOT recommended

Your appdata and system shares have files on the array. You want these all on fast pool (cache) and set to stay there so your dockers will perform better and won't keep array disks spinning since these are always open.

You have a share M---a set to cache-prefer. This means you prefer these files stay on cache. This is the reason you are filling cache. Except for appdata, domains, system shares, most other shares should be cache-yes or even cache-no. Cache-yes means move them to the array. You can have other shares cache-prefer if you really intend for them to stay on cache, but I suspect that isn't what you intend. Looks like you had other shares cache-prefer also, but these don't exist anymore. If you create new shares, set them to cache-yes or cache-no, unless you really want them to stay on cache.

Set appdata, system shares to cache-only for now so mover will ignore them until you make room on cache. Set your M---a share to cache-yes and run mover to get it moved to the array.

After you make room on cache, you can finish the job by getting appdata and system shares moved back to cache, so set them back to cache-prefer. Nothing can move open files, so you will have to disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings, then run mover.