Unraid Crashes when transferring files to nas

Hi,

Been running unraid sucsesfully for almost two years. Main use is as a file server for my htpc and backup. 17 2Tb discs installed.

It has always crashed once in a while, but mostly stable. I have some errors from the fix commom problems plugin, but it doesn't seem to be any serious issues.

However, during the last two weeks, everytime I try to transfer some pictures from my main computer to the nas, it crashes after 10 seconds. It dosent matter if i try to transfer one folder, or every picture folder.

Tried to attach the syslog, but I don't know if the pre crash data is the log. Just restarted and made the syslog file.

Any help or hints are appreciated. 

Version: 6.9.2

Sorry for the bad english.

tower-syslog-20220505-1738.zip

Edited by GAntonsen
Version: 6.9.2

Both times there are some LSI HBA related error messages, those by itself should not a reason for Unraid to crash, but they could be the result of a hardware issue, like bad power, writing will require more power than reading, or a problem with the HBA, have you tried running a parity check to see if it also crashes?

• 3 weeks later...