v6.9.2 experiencing crashes using docker

Hey everyone,

I'm experiencing some really bad issues with a older gaming build I repurposed as a UnRaid server. When I first built the server everything was working great for several weeks but recently i have been experiencing some very bad and consistent crashes which require hard booting the server. I was recently able to reproduce these crashes manually and I believe it has something to do with Docker. I am not really running anything crazy, just Krusader, binhex-urbackup, cyberchef, DVWA-web, and OpenVAS. Every time i interact with one of these docker containers (start/stop/remove/change settings) the entire server crashes.

I am hoping someone can give me some guidance on what to do, I am attaching the diagnostic report and some screen shots of what I'm seeing when the crashes happen. Listing the hardware specs below:

CPU: Core i7-4770K

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VII Hero

Ram: CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 1600

HBA: LSI 9211-8i P20 (IT Mode)

Below is typically what happens as the crash occurs.

1137750504_Screenshot2022-05-15133507.jpg.93a04e986b438558314d667729b315c6.jpg

This is what's displayed if i plug a monitor into the server as the crash happens.

PXL_20220515_173437235.thumb.jpg.639f2f25424e8454f31ac72f5c8bbce3.jpg

central-dogma-diagnostics-20220515-1342.zip

Do you have apps which are assigned a static IP address?

Some users have issues with this on 6.9 and the solution is to upgrade to 6.10-rc8 and switch the network driver (Settings, Docker, advanced view with the service disabled) from macvlan to instead be ipvlan

6.10.0 stable is due very (very) soon(tm)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Squid said:

Do you have apps which are assigned a static IP address?

Hmm... yes I do actually. binhex-urbackup specifically is set up with a static IP.

On a side note is there anything about my hardware that strikes you as an issue? I just want to make sure I cover all my bases.