Shared folder cannot be entirely viewed from remote computer

Hi,

This might be because of differences between 6.9.2 and 6.10.  But I keep two shares open on an old Mac Pro.  They are for used for Tdarr Node requirements.  One is to the media share.  The other is the temp share.  The media share is working fine.  The temp share is mostly working fine, and it worked 100% fine until now.  My unRaid box has a lot of RAM, 64GB worth.  So all transcoding is done in RAM (instead of to a transcoding directory on the drives) using the /tmp directory.

And that’s what’s not working on the remote computer now (everything on the unRaid box in relation to /tmp is working fine).  I had made a link in the temp user share that mapped to /tmp.  That way Tdarr could read from the media share and transcode in the temp share (/temp/tmp).  But now, while everything else in the temp share is working correctly, the only thing I can see from the old Mac Pro is that /tmp is there.  I cannot see inside it like I used to, and now Tdarr Node won’t work because it doesn’t have access to the transcoding location.

Is this some new security in 6.10? Or coincidence?

Thanks,

Scott