Adjusting the dashboard panes

I can adjust the panes in my dashboard, but only within 1 of the 3 columns of panes. I can move panes up and down in the column, but not side to side.

Is there a way to fully move the panes around wherever I want? It seems strange that I'm constrained to a column, but maybe I'm missing something in the settings.

Edited by Squirreljester
  • Squirreljester changed the title to Adjusting the dashboard panes
10 hours ago, Squirreljester said:

I can adjust the panes in my dashboard, but only within 1 of the 3 columns of panes. I can move panes up and down in the column, but not side to side.

Is there a way to fully move the panes around wherever I want? It seems strange that I'm constrained to a column, but maybe I'm missing something in the settings.

Only up/down is currently supported.

• 2 months later...
On 6/4/2022 at 12:57 AM, Squirreljester said:

They seem to be talking more about customizing tabs, and it's 2 years old.

Really only the last post is about the issue I'm having.

Are you suggesting it's a requested feature or it's already been suggested before?

I posted the original post in that thread. Its about pretty much the same thing you are talking about here and its a pity its still an issue after 3 years but I guess the team has higher priority stuff to look at. Hopefully one day we will be able to fully customise the dashboard. I would still like to be able to remove parts such as the motherboard pane (I know you can minimise it) and move panes from side to side.