Unraid is crashing daily causing a parity check.

Go to solution Solved by Rabbithacker921,

I build a unraid server with older hardware. I have really enjoyed the whole experience. I created a few shares and started transferring some media files over. Im waiting for some larger hdds to arrive and a new case, so I've just been tinkering around with learning how to set up VMs, and Dockers to gain experience for when i built the permanent server.  The next day i noticed the server doing another pairty check. I learned that happens as a result of unclean shutdown and determined that to be the case. 

I think i've narrowed it down to either my cpu, a Ryzen 3 1200, or my power supply. Most recently I ran prime 95 on the server. oddly enough it ran fine for about 15 minutes, and it wasn't until i canceled the stress test that it rebooted about a minute later. 

I've included some of the syslog, I had it building a file for over a week and didnt want to share a 4mb log. Hopefully it has some information that is useful. If theres something better i can provide please let me know. I want to rule out any software issues before i order any replacement parts.  Thank you all for your dedication.

Ps. If you believe it to be the cpu, do you recon i should order a new one, or scrap the idea of using the AM4 motherboard and just move to an intel based system?

Thanks again for taking the time.

CPU: Ryzen 3 1200 14nm

Motherboard: ASRock AB350 Pro4 ATX AM4

Ram:2x8gb XPG Z1 DDR4 3200MHz

PSU: coolermaster MVE bronze 500

GPU: Zotac 1070 mini (could be removed, i just used it for the initial install and left it in)

syslog.txt