How to move data AND key to totally new hardware, but maintain old server with a new key?

Hi all.

I have an existing unRAID server with a key I purchased some years ago. Over time, I have set it up the way I like. Also over time, I have devoted more and more of my server to business use. This, to the point the server is now mostly business-centric.

Today, I took possession of new hardware. The idea is to buy a new unRAID key to use on this machine. The idea is to finally separate work and business. My plan is to use the current setup as the business side server. The new hardware will become my personal rig.

Here is the caveat: although the existing rig will remain, I need to remove the key from that rig to the new one. Why? Because I will purchase the new key for the company and it will therefore be registered as such, while the existing key which is registered to me as a personal user, will move over to the new rig.

So the question is, how do I achieve this with as little stress as possible? I need to create a new server, somehow move my personal stuff over to the new server, then move then swap the keys somehow. Suggestions?

Edit: The new hardware has larger drives. So I plan on using those. Therefore, I can't just move the key and the drives.

Edited by NMGMarques
More info provided

The config folder on flash has all of your configuration, including the license .key file. If you put that old config on a new flash with a new key (but without the old key) then the configuration for your old hardware should be ready to go.

Keep the old key for the old flash but make a new install on it for your new hardware. After you get it setup you can transfer the data from the old server to the new over the network.