App Page Fails to load

Error when trying to load the app page "Download of appfeed failed"

Background: I have only one plugin/docker installed which is plex which I'm able to stream from outside my LAN fine. I have no other apps/plugins/settings modified. Lastly, I have done what the error says and changed the DNS to static 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 which you can see i can ping those within the server. What's weird is I can update plex app using the update function and i also upgraded Unraid within the GUI to 6.10 (upgraded from 6.5 where I still had the same issue with the app page loading).

The only thing i can think of, i did get a new wifi system (eero) about 6 years ago. Currently i am plugged directly in, which is the one and only router/hub/device i have.

unraid after app feed.PNG

unraid after legacy mode.PNG

ping DNS.PNG

You were running a version of CA from 4 years ago, before implementation in CA had the banner yelling that you were out of date, and everything has changed very significantly over the years.  I'm moderately surprised that it even loaded enough to give you those errors

• Haha 1