plex wont open web page

• 3 weeks later...

I am also having this issue.   I was running the linuxserver version and it worked flawlessly for a couple years, then quit about 10 days ago.  I've been around and around the issue and I keep seeing "if you don't have a USB tuner you don't have to worry about the error message."  Well I don't have a USB tuner (I run a HomerunHD Duo) but Plex will not load.

I tried upgrading my linuxserver Plex, I tried blowing that one away and trying the Official version from Plex. I still get the error message: "critical: libusb_init failed".

I'm a network engineer, so not totally unfamiliar with tech issues, but I'm not a linux nor UnRaid guru.  Can anyone tell me how I might be able to repair my libusb package so the _init doesn't fail, or tell Plex to ignore the error and start anyway?  Or some other way to make this work again?  Please?

...Rob

In reading other posts, I see I should include my docker run command for the Plex server and a diagnostics zip file. The zip is attached and the run command is:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='Plex-Media-Server' --net='host' -e TZ="America/Chicago" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PLEX_CLAIM'='claim-<sanitized>' -e 'PLEX_UID'='99' -e 'PLEX_GID'='100' -e 'VERSION'='latest' -v '/mnt/cache/appdata/Plex/transcode':'/transcode':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/media':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/media/tv/':'/tv':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/media/movies':'/movies':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/media/music':'/music':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/Plex-Media-Server':'/config':'rw' 'plexinc/pms-docker'

bigs-nas-2-diagnostics-20220705-1651.zip

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...