Slow Parity Sync

I know you have probably all see this a bunch but im having issues with slow parity syncing. When Docker is disabled it runs around 39mb/s so with a 5tb drive it takes about 2 days to finish, but when Docker is running it drops to around 7mb/s and says it will take 25 days to complete, is this normal? Drive is working fine and speed test puts it around 150mb/s. Any help would be appreciated!

genysis-diagnostics-20220707-1659.zip

There are also some other potential bottlenecks/pitfalls:

1) on low cpu powered servers dual parity might be cpu contrained. On my Intel® Atom™ CPU C3538 @ 2.10GHz unraid server going from single to dual more than halved parity speed

2) make sure the cpu scaling governor is set to performance (tipps and tweaks plug-in). This can also make a big difference

3) on systems with a high number of drives the i/o performance of the disk controllers and or number of available pci lanes can make a difference

4) check and optimize the tunables under disk settings - there are a number of threads in the forum give information about this

5) if you use usb drives, make sure that all drives really use > usb 3.0. Because if only one drive falls back to usb 2.0 it completely limits the parity speed.