Mirrored cache pool filesystem corruption

This is now the third time I have to backup, reformat, and restore my cache pool due to BTFRS filesystem issues. Logs attached.

Any idea what's causing this? I thought it was a bad cables as I would have ECC error count on the SSDs move from 0 to 1 and back regularly,  so I replaced my SATA cables. Then one in particular still kept throwing that error a lot so I bought a new SSD to replace it in the pool, but it's now my understanding that's just some kind of bug with MX500 SSDs and I'm still having this issue.

I really like the idea of having SSD drive fault tolerance with a pool, so I really don't want to go to a single drive XFS. Plus my OCD kicks in when I see that exclamation point on the shares tab telling me my cache shares aren't protected.

image.thumb.png.f6f70243848a3311ab1f9857e0ec47f0.png

image.thumb.png.2a91a478a5b2341f2096d63345716d00.png

syslog.2

this is the first i'm hearing of memtest86. my motherboard doesn't support ECC ram, so i'm limited to non-ECC. could that be a factor here?

to me it just seems the raid1 cache drives were not balanced and just threw a ton of errors without a way for me to rebalance. i wound up swapping the older SSD with the other older SSD and let unraid rebalance, and i've been fine ever since so i guess this wasnt a filesystem corruption. i'm still not 100% sure what happened.