We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

hmm i loos conection to the outside

Go to solution Solved by turkushan,

so last week out of no where when i was Using my plex ting started cutting out we watch episode i forgot about it

till some one mention that my discord bot for server was constantly disconnecting (music bot) bot runs in container

and i when to check up ting, did most basic stuff and expected all is okey now .

2 days later i realize anything i play on my plex cut off after 1-2 minutes.

i didnt know its was happing becouse most time i is smb inside house so internal there was no problem

i found out that when my server start upLoading extenal not internal it looses conection.

so i ping 8.8.8.8 check was all fine till i stated watching samting or upload and it disconect for like 30 sec

i change all my lan cable replace my router( i had 2 spare ones). added lan-card to make sure and made sure use same component on my own pc and uploaded. on my pc i did not disconnect but my unraid server did.

so i expected be samting cousing the problem that was on server.

next was reinstalling usb (i got new usb from shop ) nop same problem

boot in save mode (same problem)

turn off my docker vm still got same

i boot server in a ubuntu just in case to check and seem like upload is still not problem

i change ip check annyting network related coudnt realy find annyting

right now i am confuse and dont know whut my next step shoude be

i made sure put in Diagnostics read out i hope some one can help me

also made pic of the stoping right moment and no more conection

Untitled.png

tower-diagnostics-20220717-2107.zip

Can you try deleting network.cfg from the /config folder on the flash drive.  And reboot and see if there's any difference (this will also wind up resetting everything back to DHCP etc)

Right now, your network is referring to a pair of non-existent eth adapters

• Haha 1
  • Solution
1 hour ago, Squid said:

Can you try deleting network.cfg from the /config folder on the flash drive.  And reboot and see if there's any difference (this will also wind up resetting everything back to DHCP etc)

i am gonna try it today before i sleep and check out how it goes tomorrow  i let u know i was scared removing the file but seem fine doeing that i guees now i got back up

8 hours ago, turkushan said:

i let u know i was scared removing the file

This is a frequent recommendation for getting back to a default configuration.   If you feel a bit paranoid (no reason not to be when protecting your data) you always have the option of renaming the original file rather than deleting it.

5 hours ago, itimpi said:

This is a frequent recommendation for getting back to a default configuration.   If you feel a bit paranoid (no reason not to be when protecting your data) you always have the option of renaming the original file rather than deleting it.

ty  for reaction yes i was not scared of data disappearing its enoying becsoue i have few game server running that all when down for like 2 weeks XD

but it seem to be fix i am realy happy

15 hours ago, Squid said:

ty ty btw it seem to work and it fix the problem i dont understand how was the anser so easy XD and the fix so easy i try so many ting XD