6.9.2 - Wit's End Connecting to CA Server (Just Wanna Preclear)

Go to solution Solved by dlandon,

Definitely noticing that now. Multi-hour power outage last Tuesday (7/19) if it makes a difference on that front (non-correcting parity check fine after everything got back to normal). Sign of a deeper-rooted issue?

(Edit: UPS-protected box, manual power-off button-press before UPS died)

(Edit 2: was running gfjardim preclear plugin on a USB-connected drive through unassigned devices WHEN POWER OUTAGE OCCURRED, despite manual shutdown before UPS died, if that makes a difference in anything)

Edited by wheel
  • 3 weeks later...

Had to unexpectedly travel for work these past few weeks (RIP, returns window), but GOOD NEWS! Back home now and confirmed: setting the system clock to a modern date in the Unraid menu fixed everything.

Based on a few other topics I’m seeing on system clocks, this might be tied into issues others have had with their system clocks changing/resetting after various forms of unraid shutdown (I’d had an unclean shutdown with OK non-c parity check after not too long before this incident with the system clock), so I’m going to mark this as solved and hope the details within help the team with any overall system clock issues.

Thank you all so much for the help and guidance!