Multiple drives disabled

Two of my drives are showing as disabled and I'm not sure why or how to fix it. Yesterday, I shutdown the server and installed a NIC. Then after I booted server for some reason my Win 10 VM did not auto start. After I found what needed to be deleted from the the XML view. I was able to start the VM but then got a bunch of warning messages about drives in the array. (I don't remember exactly what it said) Now about four drives were showing as missing and I could not access any of my shares. After I rebooted the server two of the drives came back but two are still disabled. One of the drives is one of two parity drives and the other is disk 1. I have run an extended SMART test on disk 1 and it passed with out error. I have attached the SMART report as well as the Diagnostic report.  Its possibly the two drives just failed. Its just odd that four drives reported having issues at the same time and then after a reboot two of them are no longer missing.This is my first major issue with the array since I built the server and I'm a bit lost. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks!

unraid-smart-20220723-1400.zip unraid-diagnostics-20220723-1401.zip